No need to head out to the closest reflexology center when you have the best foot massager in Malaysia 2022!
They don’t have to cost you more than RM500, or take up a lot of space! In fact, one of the models in this list is foldable!
Of course, not all foot massagers are made equal, and we’ll breakdown which models are the best for your elderly parents, or your whole household!
9 Best Foot Massagers In Malaysia 2022
Wondering which is the best foot massager to buy?
- Best Overall Foot Massager – Ogawa EliteX 3D Foot Reflexology / Foot Massager
- Best Foot Massager For Skinny Calves – SNOWFIT SnowFeet Alpha
- Best Foot Massager For Heels And Soles – GINTELL G-Beetle EZ Foot Massager GT232
- Best Foot Massager For Small Feet – GINTELL G-Beetle EZ Foot Massager GT232
- Best Foot Massager For Big Feet – SNOWFIT COMFY High Quality Shiatsu Foot Massager Reflexology Machine
- Best Foot Massager For Elders/ Light Massage – JINKAIRUI Electric Vibrator Foot Massager Shiatsu Kneading Vibrator Z10 or SNOWFIT COMFY High Quality Shiatsu Foot Massager Reflexology Machine
- Best Budget Foot Massager (Under RM100) – Thai Massager Kneading Heating Foot Leg Massage Machine
- Best Powerful Foot Massager – OSIM uPhoria Warm Leg Massager
- Best Space-Saving Foot Massager (With calf massage) – SNOWFIT SnowFeet Alpha
- Best Mid Range Foot Massager (~RM500) – SNOWFIT SnowFeet PRO XL Premium Quality Foot Massager
- Best Foot Massager (Moderate foot massage/ gentle calf massage) – Ogawa EliteX 3D Foot Reflexology
1. GINTELL G-Beetle EZ Foot Massager GT232
Lightweight and portable, the bubble-like build of the GINTELL G-Beetle EZ Foot Massager GT232 is also gentle on your furniture and walls.
The buttons however, are prone to sinking in. And you will likely need an extension cord as the power cord is quite short. When in operation, the motor is audible.
We rank this as the best mid-range priced foot massager for heels and the soles of your feet:
Because the pressure is good (especially on the soles but not exceptionally strong) with adjustable strength.
At the lowest level, the pressure does feel a bit hard on the heels too. Which takes some getting used to. But should help if you suffer from plantar fasciitis.
If you want pressure on the tops of your feet, you’re not going to get it with this foot massager. And it can’t replace a foot massage from a real person!
- Massage Styles: 360° Foot massage, 3D guasa and shiatsu massage, heat therapy, air pressure massage.
- Features: 3 auto programs & time settings
- Weight: 5.8kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM598
- Durable build (except for buttons)
- Relatively light and easy to move
- Cute round profile
- Adjustable pressure
- Good for massaging soles of feet
- Manual is clear
- Short power cord
- Motor can be heard
- Massage pressure is not strong enough for some
- Can’t fit bigger foot sizes (e.g. size 11)
- Defective buttons are common
- Doesn’t massage the calves
2. OSIM uPhoria Warm Leg Massager
This could be hell or complete euphoria (as per the name) depending on what you’re used to!
But if you’re looking for a powerful foot massager machine in Malaysia, the OSIM uPhoria Warm Leg Massager is worth considering! It simulates the traditional Chinese squeezing leg massage (i.e. Tui na).
And has rollers for your feet! In addition to the squeezing motion.
The build is solid, and the massage you get from it is almost aggressive (No pain, no gain)! The force it uses to squeeze your calves can be more than what you get from a massage therapist!
It does operate very quietly but is not easy to move around since it weighs nearly 18kg!
Thus, we would definitely not recommend the OSIM uPhoria Warm Leg Massager for elders! Or those that are not used to high pressure massages!
And if you have a bigger build than the average Asian adult, you might find the top of the leg slots too narrow!
You can also skip this foot massager if your feet are size 10 and above! If your feet are very small, you may not be able to reach all of the massage points.
- Massage Styles: Tui Na massage, Wrap-around squeeze massage, reflexology massage, vibration massage, warmth therapy
- Features: 8 lifestyle massage programs (Relax, energize, high-heels, toning, reflexology, sleep, sports recovery, senior or manual massage)
- Weight: 17.5kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM2,488
- Great build quality
- Exceptional power for calf massages (i.e. extra firm)
- Easy to use
- Accurate pressure points
- With heat, vibration, manual settings, and pre-set programs (relax, sleep, toning, and reflexology)
- Fabric cover is washable
- You can adjust the angle (and lock it) of tilt for the whole foot massager
- Too strong for many – bruising is possible
- Only fits average builds
- Very heavy and quite bulky
3. SNOWFIT SnowFeet Alpha Foot & Calf Massager
Those with slim calves know the struggle of finding a foot massager that fits to provide a thorough leg massage!
The SNOWFIT SnowFeet Alpha is a 2-in-1 foldable foot & calf massager with infrared heat therapy that will suit narrow legs.
Its squeezing calf massage is moderately strong with vibration and heat. And when you don’t need it, you can fold the calf section of the machine down for easier storage!
Moreover, the foot massage is strong for the soles. But surprisingly not so fitting for those with small feet (UK 4). It is supposed to be used for a maximum foot size of 11.
The foot massage machine runs quiet. For the price though, the quality is troubling. You may get a unit that does not feel very solid (i.e. some parts are loose).
However, the foot massage does come with a year’s warranty!
- Massage Styles: Shiatsu massage, kneading massage, scraping massage, airbag massage, heat therapy
- Features: touch-sensitive panel, foldable
- Weight: 11kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM1,299
- Strong kneading foot and calf massage (for most users)
- Fits larger sized feet and slender legs too
- There is heat (i.e. infrared heat therapy) and vibration
- Can be folded
- Not loud
- Not for small feet (size UK 4 and below)
4. JINKAIRUI Electric Vibrator Foot Massager Shiatsu Kneading Vibrator Z10
JINKAIRUI Electric Vibrator Foot Massager Shiatsu Kneading Vibrator Z10 uses a combination of different massage methods:
Kneading for your toes, and air compression, scraping and rolling for the back of your feet.
There is a remote control for this foot massager too.
It’s also incredibly lightweight for a foot massager (under 5kg). And does have heating capability (20-40°C). Operation is easy and if your feet don’t fit (i.e. too small), there is room for manual adjustments!
Unfortunately, we can’t say the same for larger-than-average feet!
For below RM400, the JINKAIRUI Electric Vibrator Foot Massager Shiatsu Kneading Vibrator Z10 is an affordable foot massager that covers your whole feet! And it’s easy enough for elders to use!
- Massage Styles: press, pinch, rolling, shiatsu, kneading, push
Features: 3 modes, 3 levels of intensity, Removable and washable cloth cover, airbag wrap, smart timing, heating function
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Warranty: 6 months
- Price: ~RM293
- Very light
- Many features (e.g. hot compress, airbag wrap) and settings (clockwise/ anticlockwise, sleep mode)
- Removable foot lining for convenient cleaning
- Easy to use
- Full coverage for feet
- Comes with a remote control (don’t have to bend down to change settings)
- Short warranty
- Better for narrow feet
5. SNOWFIT COMFY High Quality Shiatsu Foot Massager Reflexology Machine
Although the SNOWFIT COMFY High Quality Shiatsu Foot Massager Reflexology Machine is another foot massage machine in Malaysia that would suit elders:
It’s also a comfortable fit for those with larger feet sizes (e.g. size 11 or 12)!
The massage strength is relatively low. Even with vibration. This does mean that the foot massager is not that loud!
Note that it massages selective parts of the feet – this excludes the toes and it does not cover the entire sole of your feet.
When it comes to build quality, the inner chambers seem a bit too thin. And you won’t get a plush feel from them. Furthermore, the sticker labels for the buttons always seem to fall off.
Other than that, the quality is good for the price. And the buttons are intuitive.
So we would recommend the SNOWFIT COMFY High Quality Shiatsu Foot Massager Reflexology for elders or for people looking for gentle massages.
- Massage Styles: pushing, kneading, scraping, rolling, air compression, air compression
- Features: 4 main functions (mode, strength, heat, ozone), heating function up to 45°C-50°C, auto shut down
- Weight: 6.56kg
- Warranty: 1 year (1 to 1 exchange)
- Price: ~RM379
- Supports larger foot sizes (size 11, size 13, etc)
- Inexpensive with 1 year warranty
- Relatively light
- Able to heat up to 50°C
- Automatically switches off after 15 minutes
- Comfortable rolling foot massage (gentle)
- Not loud
- Intuitive design for simple operation
- Stickers tend to fall off
- Average massage strength
- Manual is not detailed enough
- No remote control
- Doesn’t cover the whole foot
6. Thai Massager Kneading Heating Foot Leg Massage Machine
Don’t expect the Thai Massager Kneading Heating Foot Leg Massage Machine Relax Pain Relief With Warm Hot Compress to last long!
The product quality leaves a lot to be desired. It is light but the exterior seems flimsy. Operation can get stuck sometimes too. The thin red lining is prone to peeling off too.
It boasts a heating function but the heat is negligible and not adjustable.
For all its bad points, the Thai Massager Kneading Heating Foot Leg Massage Machine Relax Pain Relief With Warm Hot Compress is still the best budget foot massager:
As it is powerful for its small size (and price). And is not difficult to set up or use. It’s very portable, acceptably loud, and capable of a decent light foot and calf massage!
However, you will have to maneuverer your feet since the pressure points are not accurate and are concentrated in only one area.
Using it can relieve pain and improve blood circulation in the soles of your feet. But there’s no feeling of compression or any side squeezing with this foot massager.
- Massage Styles: 360 degree kneading massage
- Features: Built-in overheating protection, 3 levels intensity, heating function
- Weight: N/A
- Warranty: 1 to 3 months
- Price: ~RM72.5
- Covers foot and calf
- Easy to use
- Noise is tolerable
- Doesn’t take up too much space
- Gently massages and boosts blood circulation
- Not a full foot massage (e.g., inadequate pressure points, no side squeezing, etc)
- Average build quality
- Short warranty
- Not for larger frames (e.g. large feet)
- Heating function doesn’t work too well
- Short power cable
7. Ogawa EliteX 3D Foot Reflexology / Foot Massager
Ogawa makes some of the best massage chairs in Malaysia:
Their Ogawa EliteX 3D Foot Reflexology / Foot Massager offers three-dimensional massage for the calf and foot. But at a high price of ~RM2,000!
If you’re familiar with foot massages, you’ll find the 3D Foot Roller Massage to be at a nice intense pressure. Beginners may want to use the relax mode to get used to the foot massager first.
Slender legs don’t fit the leg supports of this foot massager too well though. And the roller can miss some areas of your feet at times.
Overall, the Ogawa EliteX 3D Foot Reflexology / Foot Massager is still one of the best foot massagers in Malaysia.
Even if it is better at foot massages than at calf massages. Where the light tapping feels a little inadequate for those seeking a stronger feel.
So unless you can get the Ogawa EliteX 3D Foot Reflexology / Foot Massager for less, we feel that you could get away with a cheaper foot massager.
Like the SNOWFIT SnowFeet Alpha – especially if you have narrow legs! Or the GINTELL G-Beetle EZ Foot Massager GT232 if you only need foot massages!
And if you would rather invest in a foot massager with strong calf massage, go for the OSIM uPhoria Warm Leg Massager!
- Massage Styles: tapping, foot roller massage, air compression massage and heat therapy
- Features: 3 Auto Mode, 3 levels of intensity
- Weight: 12kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM1999
- With calf massage (too gentle for most)
- Excels at foot massages
- Looks classy
- Adjustable massage intensity (low to high)
- With air compression and heating for feet and calves
- Doesn’t fit thin legs very well
- Calf massage is dissatisfying for those seeking a more intense massage
8. Ogawa Ispa Steam Foot Massager
Don’t be fooled:
Unlike other foot massagers on this list, the Ogawa Ispa Steam Foot Massager requires some manual effort on your part. It’s not an automatic foot massager!
And you have to roll your feet across the rollers while you’re soaking your feet.
That aside, the design of the unit prevents you from making a mess on your floor as with simple foot bath basins. The build quality is good too.
If you’re not good with heat, it can get uncomfortably hot when using the Ogawa Ispa Steam Foot Massager. You can put a towel over your legs to lessen the discomfort.
On Fast Steaming mode, you’ll get steam quickly (~ 1 minute) from room temperature water. A single steaming session should last around 20 minutes. You can set the times to 10 or 15 minutes too.
Users report softer skin after using the Ogawa Ispa Steam Foot Massager!
- Massage Styles: steaming massage function, foot roller and cobblestone.
- Features: 3 Auto Modes, Washable Foot Base, Timer, 2 Temperature Settings, Herbal Sachet Tray
- Weight: 2.65kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM369
- Not very expensive
- With steaming function – that helps moisturize your skin
- Detachable components for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Beautiful inconspicuous design
- Doesn’t take a lot of space
- Not for those with high blood pressure and other medical conditions (listed in the manual)
- Roller massage is not automatic
9. SNOWFIT SnowFeet PRO XL Premium Quality Foot Massager
Larger than it looks from the picture, the SNOWFIT SnowFeet PRO XL Premium Quality Foot Massager is meant to cover your feet to your calves. Including airbag massage!
Which is only one of the 7 functions it is capable of – roller massage, scraping massage, kneading massage, vibration mode, etc. All available from the simple control panel.
There are 3 levels of massage but the difference is barely noticeable. Likewise with the heat function!
Since the massage strength is not overwhelming (i.e. medium strength):
The SNOWFIT SnowFeet PRO XL Premium Quality Foot Massager is comfortable for elders to use. But may not be enough if you like very firm massages!
Furthermore, the rolling and scraping massage functions mainly cover the front of feet with a single roller for each sole of your feet.
So if you have really small feet, you may need to shift your feet to get better coverage of the single roller. But this will then mean inadequate coverage for your calves!
Similarly, if you are very tall, you will not get full coverage for your calves!
Whichever function you pick, the foot massage will switch off on its own after 15 minutes.
On another note, don’t get this foot massager solely for the remote control because it is not very responsive. And sometimes, doesn’t work at all!
The reasonable price point makes it tempting to get the SNOWFIT SnowFeet PRO XL Premium Quality Foot Massager but unless you are of average build and like light massages:
We suggest that you save up for the OSIM uPhoria Warm Leg Massager for stronger calf and foot massages!
- Massage Styles: Kneading massage, roller massage, scraping massage, airbag massage, heating therapy
- Features: Intensity Settings (3 Levels), Vibration Mode
- Weight: 10kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM499
- Under RM500
- Massages feet and calves
- With airbag function
- Not as heavy as it looks (10kg)
- Food covers are detachable (for convenient cleaning)
- Easy to use
- Turns off on its own (after 15 minutes)
- Heating and vibration function is not obvious (i.e. too mild)
- Only medium strength maximum
- Remote control doesn’t work (well)
- Not for tall people or those with small feet
Relieve foot aches and boost circulation at home with the best foot massager Malaysia 2022! For those seeking strong massages, the OSIM uPhoria Warm Leg Massager comes highly recommended.
Otherwise, there’s no lack of foot massagers that will fit under budgets below RM1,000! Like the GINTELL G-Beetle EZ Foot Massager GT232!