Finding a reliable shop that does flower delivery in KL is all too easy! And since there are so many, you can have your pick of whatever style you prefer – romantic, classic, fun, colorful, or modern and trendy!
Wilted flowers are always a possibility in Malaysia’s humid climate. So be sure to choose a flower delivery service as close to the recipient address as possible!
To be on the safe side, you can always opt for other options like artificial or preserved flowers! But nothing beats the smell of a fresh bouquet of flowers!
You can’t go wrong with BloomThis if it’s your first time ordering flowers online! Or if you want to give a last minute surprise to someone!
The website is easy to use and the whole process (order, customization, payment and delivery) is very smooth.
Their response times are generally fast (via email and WhatsApp) and they keep you updated throughout the process too.
Even if the order and delivery are on the same day!
PS: They do cake delivery in Kuala Lumpur too.
Also, if you happen to like simple fresh flower arrangements, you will not be disappointed!
There are many to choose from (you can sort by event or budget), and the floral arrangements turn out just like the photos on the website!
Bestsellers include the rose boxes (e.g., Kate, Hilary, or Evangeline) or the lovely and delicate Emily bouquet with champagne and cream roses!
Note: If you don’t like the look of fake dew on the petals and leaves, you can put in a request to leave them out!
- Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur & Selangor), selected areas in Penang and Johor Bahru.
- Nationwide (Leesha Dried Flower Bouquet DIY Kit & Dried Caspia Designer Cards Pack)
- Delivery Time: Same day delivery for order before 3.30pm
- Opening Hours: Daily, 9am–6pm
- Website: https://bloomthis.co/
- Instagram: bloomthis
- Facebook: BloomThis
- Youtube: BloomThis | Best Online Florist in Malaysia
- Contact: 016-2992263 (Phone); 012-6890215 (Whatsapp)
2. Weng Hoa Flower Boutique Sdn. Bhd.
The word flamboyance comes to mind when you see the floral arrangements by Weng Hoa Flower Boutique:
Ideal for making a head-turning entrance, or as an attention-grabbing centerpiece for you party or wedding!
Their Flower Cakes are only one of their overgenerous designs! With many of their bouquets, there’s no need for filler flowers or stems. The flowers are literally bursting out of their vase/ box/ wrapping paper!
For Christmas parties, they have specially themed flower arrangements, wreaths, and cakes that will really add to a festive environment!
If you want to see their work for yourself, they have a physical shop (finding parking is a feat though). That is short under a 10 minutes’ walk from Pasar Seni MRT train station.
Where you can also request for a customized order on the spot (not recommended if you are in a hurry) or pick up ready-made bouquets!
- Coverage: Anywhere in Malaysia
- Delivery Time: Same day delivery (all occasions no matter it’s a Sunday or a Public Holiday)
- Opening Hour: 8.00am to 9.00pm everyday
- Website: https://www.wenghoa.com/
- Instagram: wenghoaflower
- Facebook: Weng Hoa Flower
- Youtube: Weng Hoa Flower Boutique
- Contact: +603-20325288 (Phone); +6014-3308355 (Whatsapp)
More than just flowers, 50Grab offers food delivery in Malaysia too. Their catering boxes are perfect for a lunch event with family or colleagues!
Of fresh floral arrangements, they have quite the selection. Including a section for preserved flowers! As well as bridal bouquets and baby’s breath bouquets in various colors!
If it’s a gift for a special someone, there’s the option to include a plush toy, jewelry or a luxury perfume in a pretty flower box.
They have bigger arrangements for funerals, plus shop and restaurant openings too.
Whatever your budget is, you can find something to suit your purpose on their website! Note that the flower deliveries are usually in the late afternoon or evening.
But they will look identical to what you see on the website!
- Coverage: Klang Valley, Selangor, Johor Bahru and Penang
- Delivery Time: 12.00PM – 6.00PM. Same day delivery (within 4 hours) before 4pm
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10am–3pm; Closed on Sundays
- Website: https://50gram.com.my/
- Instagram: 50gram.com.my
- Facebook: 50Gram
- Contact: 018-2618219 (Whatsapp)
4. Only Love Florist
Only Love Florist has a huge variety of flower arrangements besides fresh flowers. There are soap flowers, artificial flowers, preserved flowers, dried flowers, and vegetable bouquets too!
You can sort their arrangements by the type of flower (e.g. tulip, lily, carnation, sunflower, gerbera, baby’s breath, etc) or add a gift, fruit, chocolates or a plush toy. Chicken essence, cigarettes, and red wine are further options.
Custom-made arrangements start at RM100. And under their birthday category, you can order cakes too.
Their floral arrangements tend to be very brightly colored. Just the thing to bring cheer to someone’s day!
They are also very accommodating even for last minute orders! Delivery is on time and their service is professional.
- Coverage: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and selected state
- Delivery Time: Same Day & Next Day delivery is available from Monday – Sunday. Order must be placed according to delivery cut off time. (Refer to website)
- Opening Hour: 24 hours everyday
- Website: https://onlyloveflorist.com/
- Instagram: onlyloveflorist
- Facebook: Only Love Florist
- Contact: 03-42883550 (Phone); 012-248 8277 (Whatsapp)
5. Flower Chimp
You can order delicious cakes and flowers (or both) from Flower Chimp. Including Secret Recipe cakes.
The website sorts their tasteful and affordable fresh flower arrangements by occasion, types of arrangement (e.g. condolence, opening, baskets, preserved flowers, etc), flower types, and budget.
There is a section dedicated to hampers and fruit baskets too. The section “Gifts For Men” is surprising!
Sometimes the bouquets don’t turn out exactly like in the website, but they will inform you if they need to replace out-of-stock flowers with another type.
There is tracking for the delivery, and although delivery is usually punctual, there are 1 or 2 cases that didn’t get their flowers on time!
- Coverage: Nationwide in Malaysia
- Delivery Time: Same Day flower delivery is available for orders placed before 2:30pm (Mon – Sat)
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun, 9am-6pm, close on Sunday
- Website: https://www.flowerchimp.com/
- Instagram: flowerchimp
- Facebook: Flower Chimp
- Youtube: Flower Chimp
- Contact: 03-3099 2323 (Phone)
6. PURE SEED
PURE SEED have floral bouquets and arrangements in hat boxes and baskets that can go straight on your dresser, kitchen counter, dining table or side console!
But they also have fresh bouquets wrapped elegantly in colored paper to accentuate the colors of the flowers!
Like other flower delivery services, the website allows you to sort by design, occasion, or add gifts (e.g. plush toys, wine bottles, balloons, cake, etc)!
They have some unconventional and delightful arrangements that you can see on their Instagram! But their full-looking round bouquets are sure to impress!
And rest assured, the flower arrangements that they deliver will look exactly like the ones on the website!
- Coverage: Cover almost all the areas within Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Selangor)
- Delivery Time:
- For orders before 1:00 PM (Monday – Saturday) – delivery is within the same day unless schedule is full.
- For orders after 1:00 PM (Monday – Saturday) – depending on availability
- For orders after 3:00 PM on Saturday, will try to arrange on the next day
- They can accommodate special deliveries on Sundays or Malaysia Public Holidays
- If you require same day delivery, call to check the availability.
- Opening Hour: 8.30am to 5.30am (Mon to Sat), close on Sunday
- Website: https://pureseed.com.my/
- Instagram: pureseed.com.my
- Facebook: PURE SEED
- Contact: 03-20262328 (Phone); 016-3429187 (Whatsapp)
7. Belconi Florist
The site layout is a little bit strange and from first impression:
Belconi Florist may not have as many styles to choose from. But their bouquets have a good balance of flair without being over-the-top!
If you sort your search (you don’t have to key in anything in the search bar) by category, you’ll see a lot more options:
Like themed character cakes, condolence floral arrangements, flower/chocolate bouquets, small bouquets, fruit baskets, etc.
They have some very attractive festive hampers for Chinese New Year as well as lavish floral arrangements for grand openings.
Their service is very reliable (including same-day delivery) – you might even get the flowers 30 minutes after payment! Or at least within 2 hours!
- Coverage: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Subang, Kajang
- Delivery Time: Can arrange same day delivery (Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area over 40KM)
- Opening Hour: 24/7, 365 days
- Website: https://belconi.com.my/
- Instagram: belconiflorist
- Facebook: Belconi Florist
- Contact: 03-92260600 (Phone); 016-8600041 (Whatsapp)
We feel that floral arrangements by bloom.com.my are modern and unique:
You can see it in their choice of and extravagant use of wrapping paper with different textures and colors. Or the unusual vessels that they put the flowers in (e.g. preserved flowers in a shell).
They have trendy Korean floral arrangements as well as flowers arranged in the shape of a unicorn or teddy bear too!
The preserved flowers in transparent boxes and domes are particularly charming. Generally, their bouquets lean towards feminine Korean-inspired styles. With the occasional use of fairy lights!
Ordering through the website is easy, prices are reasonable and delivery is fast (within 2 hours). Furthermore, the flowers do turn out to be what you see on the website!
- Coverage: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Johor, Terengganu, Kedah, Penang, Melaka, Kelantan, Sabah, Sarawak.
- Delivery Time:
- Same day delivery (Monday to Saturday) for order with payment done by 2.00pm from Monday to Friday ; by 11.00am on Saturday.
- Delivery Time: Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 6.00pm; Saturday: 9.00am – 2.00pm.
- Sunday and public holiday: can arrange.
- Public holiday or special occasion (E.g. Sunday, Christmas, Valentine’s day, Mother’s day & Father’s day) need to place an order with payment 2 days in advance to ensure on time delivery
- Morning delivery request (9.00am – 12.00noon)
- Night delivery (6.00pm – 1.00am next day)
- Opening Hour: Monday to Friday : 9.00am – 5.30pm, (Lunch Time : 1.00pm – 2.00pm), Saturday : 9.00am – 2.00pm, Sunday close.
- Website: https://www.bloom.com.my/
- Instagram: bloom.com.my
- Facebook: BLOOM.com.my
- Youtube: Bloomshop Florist
- Contact: 03-23866089 (Phone); 017-3325285 (Whatsapp)
9. February Bloom
While their bouquets are not as loud at first sight:
Those with a preference for the simpler things in life will appreciate their more humble presentations that showcase the beauty of the flowers themselves!
In very symmetrical and well-balanced arrangements, we might add! February Bloom also does not shy away from using black wrapping paper too and we think that adds a sense of lux to their bouquets.
Just take a look at their bloom boxes and birthday bouquets and you’ll see what we mean!
If you do want some wow factor, their super-sized 99 Roses bouquets are definitely a statement! In addition to floral bouquets, they have bundle packs for flowers with cakes, chocolates, or balloons!
Do be aware that there may be some variation between the bouquets you see on their website and in real life (e.g. different ribbon color).
But their thoughtful packaging keeps the flowers intact until the recipient gets them! And it’s worth noting that they do deliveries on Sundays too! Walk-in orders are not a problem!
- Coverage: Kuala Lumpur, PJ & Klang Valley
- Delivery Time: Same day delivery within 4 hours, Standard Delivery, Specific Time Delivery
- Opening Hour: 9am – 8pm Everyday
- Website: https://februarybloom.com/
- Instagram: februarybloommy
- Facebook: February Bloom MY
- Contact: 012-980 8032 (Phone)
If you know that your recipient has a penchant for minimalist styles, they’ll really like the Minimalist White Tulip Flower Bouquet by Scentales!
There are hardly any vibrant colors in their floral arrangements. Which will great appeal to those who favor pastel and gentle faded colors.
Their dried flower bouquets are as attractive as their fresh counterparts. We can see Scentales’ bouquets being used for all occasions, and not just for weddings.
Aside from floral bouquets, they have lovely photo frames and gift boxes (with jewelry or cologne) decorated with preserved flowers.
And wait till you see their impressive cake selection! We have little doubt that some of the designs will steal the attention away from their bouquets!
Their customer response is speedy. And the final products do not vary from the photos!
- Coverage: Selected areas in KL & PJ (Klang Valley areas, including areas such as Petaling Jaya (PJ), Kuala Lumpur (KL), Cheras, Subang Jaya, Ampang, Seri Kembangan, Puchong, Shah Alam, Klang, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and more.)
- Delivery Time: Same day delivery is available for selected products. (order placed before 1pm). Mon – Sat | 9am – 5pm, can arrange for public holiday.
- Opening Hour: Mon – Sat | 9am – 5pm, close on Sunday
- Website: https://scentales.com/
- Instagram: scentales
- Facebook: Scentales
- Contact: 03-76651558 (Phone)
11. Flower Sugar
Right off the bat, the Flower Sugar site is extremely mobile-friendly. It’s very easy to browse through their product catalog.
There are heaps of variations to choose from:
And true to the name sake, the fresh flower arrangements are very sweet! They have arrangements on stands, vases, boxes, baskets, layers of thoughtfully chosen wrapping paper, etc.
The Flower Bank is absolutely stunning, and you won’t even notice the money notes at first glance! If you like orchids, they have many different artificial orchid blooms to choose from!
For add on gifts, you can choose Ferrero Rocher chocolates or OLERE Oud Scented Beeswax Candle!
Night deliveries and last minute deliveries are possible too. And their attentive service is highly commendable.
- Coverage: Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Subang Jaya and Puchong
- Delivery Time: start from 10Aam to 7pm. Same day delivery if order before 3pm.
- Opening Hour: 10am to 6pm Everyday
- Website: https://flowersugar.com/
- Instagram: flowersugarmy
- Facebook: FlowerSugarMY
- Contact: 019-6800751 (Whatsapp)
We know that it’s hard to pinpoint which is the best flower delivery in KL, Malaysia.
But similarly with choosing the best online grocery delivery service in Malaysia, we highly recommend that you keep the delivery location in mind when selecting a flower delivery service! And if you really can’t resist the designs of a particular shop, at least try to let them know about your order in advance!