The best vacuum cleaner in Malaysia could well be Dyson’s V11. But it also has one of the steepest vacuum cleaner prices in Malaysia!
Which goes to show how far cordless vacuum cleaners have come! Closing in on the traditional canister vacuums to provide solid suction power without the need for trailing wires!
And then, there are the best robot vacuum cleaners in Malaysia to consider in the mix! Take a look at these vacuum cleaner reviews for one that suits your lifestyle (and budget)!
Table Of Content:
Types Of Vacuum Cleaner
- Cylinder or Canister – Vacuum with a dust container on wheels and a long flexible hose; normally with a cord.
- Upright – High efficiency with no need to bend down. Excels at cleaning carpets! Bulky to carry upstairs. Usually with a cord.
- Stick – Very light and mobile; suction power is not very strong; cordless ones tend to run out of power fast (~40 minutes max); dust container is small (i.e. frequent change)
- Robot – After charging, you can let it wander around your house. Very good at cleaning the areas under beds and couches! Can’t clean stairs or corners too well.
- Handheld – For small dedicated spaces. Very portable
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Different Vacuum Cleaner Types
|Type||Suction Power||Weight||Bagless||Cordless||Price||Best for:|
|Cylinder/ Canister||High||Mid||Some||No||Low||Small spaces, stairs, tends to be quiet|
|Stick||Low||Low||Yes||Some||High (the good ones)||Small spaces, stairs|
|Robot||Low-Mid||Low||Some||Yes||High||Small spaces; quiet, automated|
|Upright||High||High||Some||No||Mid||Pet fur and carpets (I.e. allergies)|
|Handheld||Mid-High||Low||Some||Yes||Low-Mid||Small spaces, car, travel|
How To Choose The Best Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum cleaners are a lot more sophisticated than they used to be!
Others are cordless. While some don’t even need you in the picture! Aka robot vacuum cleaners!
Note: For a more in-depth look at the difference between corded and cordless vacuum cleaners, check out our guide on corded vs cordless vacuum cleaners!
How do you know which type of vacuum cleaner is best for your household?
Look for an ergonomic handle that is comfortable to hold. Especially if you have a lot of ground to cover!
2. Area To Cover
A small house is a no-brainer – a small (and even cordless) vacuum cleaner will do nicely.
For bigger houses, a smaller vacuum will probably run out of power faster! And you’ll take longer to cover more area.
But if your house is double-storey, you don’t want to be dragging a huge machine up and down the stairs. So weight is something you should definitely not overlook!
A compromise would be a small vacuum with a very long cord!
3. Noise Factor
Maybe you like cleaning in the morning when everyone is still asleep. Or some of your family works at home
In that case, look for a vacuum cleaner with a noise rating below 72 decibels instead of 78 (i.e. the standard).
To get into those narrow corners, the vacuum nozzle must be able to rotate! And lie flat enough to reach under sofas and beds.
Most vacuum cleaners come with nozzles specific for crevices. And mattresses!
5. Pet Fur And Carpets
Have a home with pets and carpets?
A vacuum cleaner with a motorized or air-driven turbo nozzle with a brush is noisier. But will pick up all that fur and hair effectively!
6. Other Features To Consider
- Filter – An ideal HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter can trap particles that are larger than 0.3µm at an efficiency level of 99.97%.
- Bag or no bag – check the dust capacity; bagless means you don’t have to buy the single-use bags. But it can be messier to empty.
- Cord length – Plugging in and plugging out gets annoying. Make sure the cord length is sufficient for your house! An extension cable will come in useful.
- Wet – some vacuums are made to work on wet floors too so you don’t have to mop!
11 Best Vacuum Cleaners In Malaysia
Recommended vacuum cleaners in Malaysia:
- Best vacuum cleaner for small homes – Sharp EC-NS16 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Best cordless vacuum cleaner (all round) – Corvan Cordless Vacuum cleaner K9
- Best design cordless vacuum cleaner – Electrolux 18V Well Q6 BrushRollClean™ 2in1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner WQ61-1OGG
- Best budget bagless vacuum cleaner – Samsung VCC4353V4R
- Best budget & lightweight vacuum cleaner for stairs – Shimono High Power Cyclone Handy Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner – SW2020
- Best premium cordless vacuum cleaner for pet hair (and carpets) – Dyson V11 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner
- Best portable vacuum cleaner for cars – Xiaomi Mijia Mi Portable Vacuum Cleaner Mini
- Best robot vacuum cleaner (daily cleaning plus mopping) – Roborock S6 MaxV Robotic Vacuum Cleaner By Xiaomi
- Best 2-in-1 cordless mop and vacuum cleaner – Corvan Cordless Vacuum Cleaner And Cordless Mop K18
- Best wet dry cordless vacuum cleaner – Tineco Floor One S3 Smart Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner Wet Dry Vacuum
- Best budget & lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner – Airbot iRoom 2.0
Corvan Cordless Vacuum Cleaner & Mop K18
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored product
No need to scroll down further if you were looking for a cordless vacuum cleaner that can also mop!
The new Corvan Cordless Vacuum Cleaner & Mop K18 is less than half the price of the Dyson V11 Absolute and comparable in performance and build quality.
And you will be happy to know that the Corvan K18 is lighter than the Dyson 11 Absolute (~2kg vs ~3kg). Plus, it comes with a dual mopping and vacuuming function!
Note: The K18 weighs 1.85kg when using the extension rod and 2-in-1 dusting tool crevice tool, or bed vacuuming tool. And the K18 weighs 2.35kg if you use the motorized floor brush with the extension rod
While the Corvan K18’s main advantage is its ability to vacuum and mop at the same time:
You can also use it to clean mattresses, the car, under the furniture, etc with the respective attachment head (all included) too.
Like the Corvan K9, the Corvan K18 takes 3.5-4.5 hours to charge and it runs for up to 50 minutes (normal suction mode) – more than enough for even a 2-storey house.
So if you have the budget for a Dyson 11 Absolute and don’t already own a high quality cordless vacuum cleaner, we don’t see any reason not to choose the Corvan Cordless Vacuum Cleaner & Mop K18!
- Price includes the charging stand and different attachment heads (e.g. crevice tool, dust mite head, etc).
- Easy to use
- The mopping pads and filters are washable and reusable
- Sophisticated 6-stage filtration system (K9 sports a 3-stage filtration system)
- Does not heat up when you’re using it
- Really saves time since you can vacuum and mop simultaneously
- One of the lightest cordless vacuum cleaners in the market
- Very strong suction power
- Reliable and responsive service
- Adequate runtime for small to large households
- Long motor warranty (5 years)
- Expensive (over RM1,000)
- Can’t adjust the length of the main pole (it’s quite long if your height is around 5ft)
Now on to the reviews for vacuum cleaners in Malaysia!
1. PHILIPS FC9350/62 PowerPro Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Best Powerful Bagless Corded Vacuum Cleaner
With 5W more suction power than the Electrolux EC416CR, the PHILIPS FC9350/62 PowerPro Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner still manages to stay light (4.5kg)!
Users like that the main tube extends, for higher coverage without having to change plug! The longer cord length (6m) helps too!
If you can tolerate some noise, this is a powerful vacuum cleaner that will be able to work on pet fur and hair! And covers larger areas easily as long as they’re flat! You can read more user reviews here.
- Type: Cylinder
- Bagless: Yes
- Cordless: No, cord length 6m
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Dust Capacity: 1.5L
- Maximum Power: 1,800W
- Suction Power: 350W
- Suction Pressure (Max): 33,000Pa
- Sound: 82dB
- Accessories: integrated brush, crevice tool
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM330
- Good suction strength
- Quick assembly
- Fiddly to hold the vacuum sideways (i.e. no grip or handle)
- It has an EPA10 filter (~RM68) built in. Which you should be able to find if you need to replace yours!
- Different modes for different surfaces
- Easy-to-clear dust bin
- Don’t have to bend over (i.e. height adjustable)
- Manual with diagrams to follow
- Transparent dust container
- Not good on uneven surfaces
- Can’t adjust the speed
- Tendency to break the clip that holds the dirt container over time because there is no handle on the main body
2. Samsung VCC4353V4R Twin Chamber System Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Best Budget Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Samsung VCC4353V4R has a chamber for separation of dust particles via cyclonic action. These particles will go into the outer second chamber. Which you can empty without the need for dust bags!
Another perk that users appreciate is great build quality and the retractable cord that winds itself up! The suction power is strong enough for carpets too!
This is our pick for the best budget bagless vacuum cleaner!
Note: The vacuum has a sensor that will trigger the vacuum to stop when it’s overheated.
- Type: Cylinder
- Bagless: Yes
- Cordless: No, cord length 6m
- Weight: 4.1kg
- Dust Capacity: 1.3L
- Maximum Power: 1,800W
- Suction Power: 360W
- Sound: 83dB
- Warranty: 2 years
- Price: ~RM250
- With HEPA filtration
- Transparent dust bin
- Easy to clear the dust bin
- Very lightweight
- The vacuum has a sensor that will trigger the vacuum to stop when it’s overheated
- Low dust capacity
- There is no demo video on how to use the accessories
3. Sharp EC-NS16 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Small Homes
Sharp’s EC-NS16 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner keeps things real simple with just one additional nozzle (that clips on!), and a flexible hose connected to the main tube!
Light and easy to maneuver, most users agree that it makes little noise! Despite the suction power which is strong even at minimum strength!
What more could you want in a small budget bagless vacuum cleaner? It tackles corners too! Recommended for small homes or spot cleaning.
- Bagless: Yes
- Cord Length: 5m
- Weight: 5.3kg
- Dust Capacity: 1.0L
- Maximum Power: 1,600W
- Suction Power: –
- Sound: –
- Accessories: Crevice tool, small brush, dusting brush
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM209
- Clearing the dust compartment is easy
- Strong suction power
- Adjustable suction power
- Neat storage (cord is retractable)
- Can be used for cleaning the car
- With HEPA filtration (4 stages)
- Low noise level
- Limited dust capacity
- Heats up fast
4. Corvan Cordless Vacuum Cleaner K9
Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (all round)
The sleek Corvan Cordless Vacuum scores high in almost all selection criteria:
It comes complete with easy-to-use tools to vacuum anywhere. Like the floor, mattresses and the ceiling! The dirt bin is big and yet, the entire vacuum is light enough to take up the stairs!
From our experience, one of the best things about it are the bright LED headlights for locating dust under the furniture. Plus, the reach of the vacuum is low enough for most beds and sofas!
Can’t recommend it enough for frequent cleaning in a double-story home (including the stairs)! The provided accessories compliment it well.
- Run Time: 25 minutes (turbo mode) to 40 minutes (standard mode)
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Bin Size: 0.8L
- Filtration System: 3-stage HEPA (0.3 micron)
- Weight: 2.15 kg
- Dimensions: 130 x 680 x 320 mm (W x D x H)
- Comes with: Anti-hair tangle brush, 2-in-1 crevice tool, dust mite removal tool, swivel-dusting tool
- Loudness: 65dB
- Suction Pressure: 17,000Pa
- Suction Power: 105AW@100,000rpm
- Warranty: 1 year (body), 1 year (battery), 5 years (turbine)
- Price: ~RM698
- Reasonably priced
- Strong suction even at the lowest level – picks up dust you can’t see!
- Anti-hair tangle brush, no more picking hair out from the brush
- 2 speed settings (turbo and standard)
- High-grade & Washable HEPA filter
- Dust mite removal tool is included
- Quiet operation
- Low head profile (~11.8cm)
- No need to hold button down while vacuuming
- 5 years turbine motor warranty
- Sizeable dust storage bin
- Fast charging
- No flexible hose option
- Does not suck up liquids
5. Electrolux 18V Well Q6 BrushRollClean™ 2in1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner WQ61-1OGG
Best Design Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Replacing the previous ZB3414AK, this new model by Electrolux features the same washable E10 HEPA filter as well as 2 speed settings.
While they have a similar sleek and aesthetic design, the WQ61-1OGG does appear more masculine than the ZB3414AK with the angular profile of the handle.
This cordless vacuum cleaner can become a smaller handheld vacuum unit too. And you can store the 2-in-1 crevice brush neatly in the main handle.
And the Electrolux WQ61-1OGG is lighter than the ZB3414AK at 2.65kg vs 3kg. Furthermore, it is equipped with the new PowerPro roller that has an LED light. Where the ZB3414AK does not.
Other differences include a smaller dust capacity (0.3L vs 0.5L) as well as a slightly shorter runtime (on max mode) of 45 minutes vs 48 minutes.
Its patented BrushRollClean technology cuts long hair and fibers into smaller pieces so that they go into the dust container easily. You trigger this feature by pressing down on the pedal for 5-10 seconds while the vacuum is on.
However, when it comes to weight distribution, the heaviest part of the Electrolux WQ-61-1OGG is at the bottom. Something to note if you lack arm strength.
Provided your budget is around this price range and that your home is not too large:
The Electrolux WQ61-1OGG is a great cordless vacuum cleaner for its clever built-in storage, versatility and ergonomic bottom-heavy design that is unique in the market. It is also a notable step up from its predecessor, the ZB3414AK.
- Type: Stick, Cordless
- Dust Capacity: 0.3L
- Max Power: 130W
- Suction Power: 130W
- Sound: –
- Charging Time: 4.5 hours
- Run Time: 13 to 45 minutes
- Battery Capacity: 2,500mAh
- Weight: ~2.65kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Price: ~RM779
- Good build quality
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Ergonomic design and good weight distribution (you won’t tire fast)
- Can be stored upright with clever built-storage for handheld unit and 2-in-1 crevice brush
- Very bright LED light is handy
- Sufficient suction power for cleaning carpets
- Long hair does not get stuck
- Many useful accessories (one that can scrub hard floors too) included as well as a bag to store them
- Quite noisy
- Short running time (actual run time is closer to 15 to 30 minutes) so it constantly requires charging if you clean daily
6. Airbot IRoom 2.0 (Purple) Cyclone Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Best Budget And Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Airbot iRoom 2.0 may have the lowest specs among its Airbot peers, but it does charge the fastest (4 hours vs 4.5 hours). Of course, that also means it has the lowest run time (35 minutes vs 40 minutes).
But the Airbot iRoom 2.0 is much lighter than its predecessor, the original Airbot iRoom (1.4kg vs 1.6kg).
And it has the same advantages that made Airbot iRoom a hit – it’s uncomplicated, glides smoothly and is able to pick up fine dust and hair.
So overall, you will be getting a lightweight (1.4kg) and quiet (60dB) cordless vacuum with HEPA filtration for an attractive price of ~RM240.
However, the dust mite brush and flexible tube are not part of the package and will require separate purchase if you want them.
What you do get with the Airbot iRoom 2.0 is the turbo floor brush, crevice tool and soft brush attachment.
If you’re fine with the shorter run times, and your top priority is to get a very light cordless vacuum cleaner that is below RM500, you will be satisfied with the Airbot iRoom 2.0.
- Type: Stick
- Bagless: Yes
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Dust Capacity: 0.6L
- Power: 120W
- Suction Pressure (Max): 19,000Pa
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Run Time: 35 minutes (Max mode), 15 minutes (Low mode)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: ~RM259
- Affordable (the cheapest Airbot cordless vacuum cleaner to date)
- Decent specs (HEPA filtration and BLDC motor)
- Able to suck dust from carpets
- Adequate suction power for daily cleaning (I.e. dust and hair)
- Runs out of battery fast
- Dust mite brush and flexible tube are not included
- Floor brush doesn’t have an LED light
- Can’t be stored upright
- Pole is short for taller people (not adjustable)
- HEPA filters eventually have to be replaced (suggested period is 6 months)
7. Dyson V11 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner
Best Premium Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair (and Carpets)
There’s a lot of hype surrounding Dyson’s cordless V11:
The motor speed of the motorized head automatically changes accordingly to what the surface detection sensor (Dynamic Load Sensor) reads!
It’s extremely powerful for its size (20% more power than the previous model, Dyson V10)! So pet fur and dust in carpets don’t stand a chance! But surprisingly near silent when in operation!
The price tag and considerable weight (0.5kg heavier than the Dyson V10) might make you think twice about getting this vacuum! It’s also not perfect but it’s close! Techradar finds it to be a good vacuum.
- Type: Stick, Cordless
- Bagless: Yes
- Weight: 2.97kg
- Dust Capacity: 0.54L
- Suction Power: 185W
- Sound: 71dB (Eco) to ~85dB (Boost)
- Charging Time: 4.5hours
- Run Time: Up to 60minutes in ECO mode
- Accessories: Charging cable and 6 other tools
- Warranty: 2.5 years
- Price: ~RM3,000
- Long warranty period
- High build quality (great durability)
- 6-stage filtration with 99.97% capture rate of particles as small as 0.3µm
- Impressively long run time for a cordless vacuum (Improved battery life, 30% increase from Dyson V10)
- Few modes available: auto, boost and eco
- Accessories are useful
- Roller does not get stuck with hair
- Very powerful suction
- LCD display warns you when it’s time to change the filter
- Dust bin is easy to empty out (Point-and-shoot emptying system)
- Docking station is sold separately (i.e. Dyson V11 Absolute + at ~RM3,500+)
- Have to hold down the trigger while vacuuming
- Dust bin capacity is small
- Charging time is longer (1 hour more than Dyson V10)
- Not suitable for wet surfaces
- Does not come with a flexible hose
- Feels heavy fast
8. Shimono High Power Cyclone Handy Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner – SW2020
Best Budget And Lightweight Corded Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Unlike its predecessor, the Shimono SVC1020, the Shimono SW2020 does not have its own docking station.
But this new model is notably lighter (2.3kg vs 2.8kg) than the Shimono SVC1020.
If you can tolerate the sound it makes (>70dB), its portable size and build make it very suitable for cleaning small spaces like your car interior.
Or for reaching underneath furniture since there is a low profile vacuum brush. The suction strength isn’t too shabby either – it can pick up fine dust. Although, it isn’t as efficient on carpets.
And while this is not a cordless vacuum cleaner, the cord length should be long enough (5m long).
Wear a mask if you use this since the dust seal is not entirely leak-proof.
For the final verdict, the Shimono SW2020 fills the gap that other larger vacuum cleaners cannot. And at a reasonable price point too.
Thus, if you have multiple stairs or inaccessible corners to clean, this handheld vacuum cleaner is extremely easy to bring around.
However, this range of Shimono handheld vacuum cleaners typically only last a few years so it’s not an ideal long-term solution.
- Type: Handheld, Cyclone
- Cord Length: 5m
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Dust Capacity: –
- Suction Pressure (Max): 11kPa
- Suction Power: 600W
- Warranty: 1 year on motor
- Price: RM~199
- High suction strength
- Small size and lightweight – easy to move around and handy for area like under the sofa and bed
- Decent power cord length
- Trusted brand
- Good quality build
- Comes with different head attachments for different purposes
- Doesn’t come with the stand for upright storage together with accessories
- There is no dedicated bag or box to store all the accessories
- Quite loud
- Dust seal could be improved
9. Xiaomi Mi Portable Vacuum Cleaner Mini
Best Portable Vacuum Cleaner For Cars
The Xiaomi Mijia Mi Portable Vacuum Cleaner Mini is our pick for the best small portable vacuum cleaner for cars.
Besides its sturdy build, it has a washable HEPA filter along with a filter dirt indicator (I.e. tells you when to clean the filter) and 2 settings for suction strength.
The suction strength is strong and it is easy to clear the dust bin. But because the dust bin doesn’t hold much, this is only really for light cleaning purposes like getting crumbs in between car seats.
Moreover, this portable vacuum cleaner is lightweight (0.5kg) and you can easily carry it around with you in a bag.
In fact, the Xiaomi Mijia Mi Portable Vacuum Cleaner Mini is considerably lighter than the Shimono SW2020. As well as quieter!
You can run it for as long as 30 minutes on the low suction strength before you need to charge it (via USB-C) for 3-4 hours.
So overall, the size of the Xiaomi Mijia Mi Portable Vacuum Cleaner Mini is its biggest advantage but at the same time, this limits it to quick and simple cleaning tasks.
Hence, if you frequently have messes at your desk or in your car, it’s worth considering if you don’t mind that the filters will eventually need to be replaced.
Note: HEPA filter replacement costs ~RM15
- Maximum Power: 120W
- Suction Power: 13kPa
- Dust Capacity: 100ml
- Sound: 53-60dB
- Charging Time: around 90 minutes via USB-C
- Run Time: 9 to 30 minutes (High to Low Mode)
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Warranty: 6 months
- Price: ~RM135
- Strong suction
- Very good for cleaning small area (inside the car, keyboards)
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to clean
- Great build quality
- Brush attachment is too small for room cleaning or for heavy-duty use
- Heats up quite fast (~1 minute) especially in high speed
- The manual is not in English
- Long charging time
10. Roborock S6 MaxV Robotic Vacuum Cleaner By Xiaomi
Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner Malaysia (daily cleaning plus mopping)
This is the latest version of both the Roborock S6 & S5 Max. The main differences are the increased suction power and a larger water tank! And the upgraded navigation system!
Users praise the ease of use and the remote viewing experience which makes cleaning your home fun! Just keep your expectations realistic, it is a round robot after all! Edges and corners are its weakness!
A robot vacuum cleaner that can vacuum and mop simultaneously! Although its cleaning efficiency cannot beat the more expensive iRobot models (e.g. some pet fur left behind), it’s fine for daily use.
- Run Time: 180 minutes
- Charging Time: 6 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 5,200 mAh
- Suction Power: 2,500 Pa
- Remote Control: No
- Phone App Control: Yes
- Smart Home Compatibility: Amazon Alexa & Google Home
- Scheduling: Yes
- Size: 35.3 x 35.0 x 9.65 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- Loudness: 58 dB
- Dustbin/ Water Tank Capacity: 460 ml/ 300 ml
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Price: ~RM1,999
- Powerful suction, good vacuuming performance
- Real-time mapping ability and dedicated user-friendly app
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- You can set up “invisible walls” to control where the robot should not go!
- Avoids obstacles like stairs (Dual Cameras with Lidar Navigation)
- Can’t avoid cables on the floor (similar to the Deebot T8 AIVI)
- Not efficient for carpet cleaning – it’ll get stuck
- May fall over lower steps
More choices of the best robot vacuum cleaner.
11. Tineco Floor One S3 Smart Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner Wet Dry Vacuum
Best Wet Dry Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
At RM2,000+, the Tineco Floor One S3 Smart Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner Wet Dry Vacuum certainly isn’t cheap. But it can be a wet or dry vacuum. Plus it leaves the floor sparkling clean.
Anyone with hard surfaces in their home will appreciate using this vacuum cleaner. On the other hand, it is not meant for carpets.
The Tineco Floor One S3 Smart Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner Wet Dry Vacuum is ideal for small homes because homes that are less than 1000 sqft already require a refill once or twice.
While homes between the 1000 to 2000 sqft mark will require a refill twice or three times to cover the whole house. Therefore, if you have a large home (more than 2000 sqft):
You might want to get the newer Tineco Floor One S5 Smart Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner Wet Dry Vacuum instead since it has a larger tank capacity (40% increase for the dirty water tank and 33% increase for the clean water tank).
As for comparisons between the Tineco Floor One S3 Smart and Tineco iFloor, the Tineco Floor One S3 Smart has a longer running time (35 vs 22 minutes) and stronger suction power (up to 30W vs 8.5W).
It is also significantly heavier (4.5kg vs 4kg) but can hold more clean and dirty water (0.6 vs 0.55 and 0.5 vs 0.4L respectively).
Furthermore, the Tineco Floor One S3 Smart utilizes a HEPA filter rather than just a sponge.
Additionally, there is a Smart mode available for the Floor One S3 Smart including the iLoop sensor, alarm notifications, WiFi or app support. Besides the LED display and voice control.
All that said, the Tineco Floor One S5 Smart Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner Wet Dry Vacuum is ideal if you find that the hard floors of your home are constantly dirty (e.g. pets, heavy cooking/ baking, kids, etc).
And if you hate overly wet floors or lack the strength and energy to mop the floors the traditional way with a mop and bucket!
- Type: Stick, Cordless, Wash & Vacuum
- Tank Capacity: 0.5L (dirty water), 0.6L (clean water)
- Suction Power: 15 – 30W
- Sound: ~78dB
- Charging Time: 4-5 hours
- Run Time: Up to 35 minutes
- Battery Capacity: 4,000mAh
- Weight: ~4.5kg
- Warranty: 2 years (on motor & battery)
- Price: ~RM2200
- Suitable to use on all type of hard surfaces (not good for carpets)
- It can be used as a vacuum only (don’t fill in the water)
- Saves you time – one step vacuum and mop
- After mopping, the floor is dry with no water marks (ps: This machine is designed for rolling forward and not backward – otherwise, the floor will be wet)
- Easy to clean oily and sticky floor with tineco solution
- Effective for removing pet dander
- No battery replacement (built-in type)
- This vacuum cannot clean area under the bed and sofa – there will be some water leaking
- Forced to use Tineco cleaning solution which is not cheap (if not, the warranty will be voided)
- Heavy especially for use on staircases
- Can’t clean close to the wall (~2 to 3cm)
- Still need to clean the dirty water tank, filter, brush and brush cover yourself every time even after its self cleaning function
Cleaning has never been so effortless with help of the best vacuum cleaners in Malaysia! Deciding which one to buy however, is more tedious!
Compare the best canister, handheld, stick, cordless and robot vacuum cleaners you can get in Malaysia with these reviews on their separate strengths and weaknesses!
- 13 Best Washing Machine Malaysia
- 9 Best Fridges In Malaysia
- 13 Best Coffee Machine Malaysia
- 13 Best Rice Cookers In Malaysia
- 9 Best Mini Rice Cookers In Malaysia
- To Vacuum Or Mop First – What Is The Right Sequence?